Saturday, June 11, 2022

Dear Sunbaenims: a letter of gratitude to BTS should they leave for the military πŸͺ–

Good morning/afternoon/evening,  you beautiful people! 

My name is Ruthy and I have been an ARMY since 2020, BTS may have to enlist in the military if nothing changes, this prompted me to share my gratitude for them πŸ™ 

Dear Namjoon, 
You were the first member that caught my eye and through you, I got to know BTS better. You are such an incredible and noble leader, I am so proud of you and would like to take the time out to thank you for all that you have done. Being a leader is not easy, yet you handle this responsibility with grace and love. You personally inspire me to be a more competent sister. Through your courage to follow what you love, you have shown me that it's so important to listen to my heart. Being the very first member of BTS and believing in the members and in yourself, has shown me the importance of taking that leap of faith, doing what I truly love and believing in myself all the way. Thank you for not giving up, for not going solo, thank you for having faith. I am so grateful for you and I treasure you dearly. Please take good care of yourself, eat well and rest assured that ARMY is not going anywhere.❤

Dear Jin,
Our WWH- World Wide Handsome! Your confidence and self-love are one of the things that I most admire about you. You were the second member that caught my eye and I wondered how I had never seen you before. I was shocked because you give the aura of a star, someone who belongs in the spotlight. I wandered how I had never seen you on a billboard, a movie or on the front cover of Vogue! I am so grateful for you, Oppa, please keep laughing, your laughter brings ARMY so much joy! Your mukbangs hold a special place in my heart! As the oldest of the group, I admire you greatly, you are someone that the members feel comfortable with and can talk to, you inspire me to be an empathetic sister and daughter.

Dear Yoongi sunbaenim, 
 You are someone that I look up to, you are my role model. You are proof that in due time the sun will rise againπŸ”†πŸŒž. You are the member that I most relate to and I admire your courage and perseverance. I am so proud of you, of how far you have come and what you have accomplished. I am grateful that you took time out for your health and received  surgery, it puts me at ease knowing that doing what you love no longer brings you pain. As part of the hyung line, you are approachable , easy-going and a soft spot to fall on, you inspire me to be a more gentle daughter and sister. Please know that ARMY will ever be waiting and that no matter what, Min Yoongi has a special place in Ruthy's ❤! I pray that you remain in good health and that you take care of yourself.  Sunbae, please eat well and  take good care of yourself, don't work too hard! 

Dear J-hope,
ARMY'S personal ray of sunshine 🌞! I look up to you because you are so passionate about your craft.  I love dancing and watching you is so inspirational. You are constantly smiling, bringing joy and high spirits. It is so difficult to be sad and listen to your music! I am grateful for your positive outlook on life because it has helped me to become more cheerful person. As the dance leader of the group, you hold an important place and title within BTS and it is so well deserved. You are a competent leader who guides with love and a stern hand because you want BTS to be the best that they can be. You inspire me to be a cheerful person and a rainbow in someone else's cloud. Please take good care of yourself and keep on dancing!

Dear Jimin,
Ahh, you are such a humble, gentle soul and that's what has won me over about you. You have stolen my sister's heart since Blood, Sweat and Tears Era and now I see what the fuss is all about! The way you dance is so fluid and easy on the eye, one would think that you are gliding. You make the art of dancing come alive and it's clear to see your passion (no, it's not eyeliner this time!) As apart of the dance line, there are expectations and eyes on you but you handle it all with grace. You are a mature individual and I commend that. You inspire me to be a more loving daughter and sister.

Dear Taehyung,
When I first noticed you, I honestly believed that you were a model or royalty!  You give off prince charming energy and it's so difficult not to notice you! (The eye contact that you give drives ARMY crazy, please don't ever stop!) It is such a pleasure watching you perform because it is clear that you enjoy your craft. From your movements, to your facial expressions, watching you perform is a beautiful sight to behold. You are quite a theatrical performer but offstage what I most admire about you is that through all the fame, the chaos and noise of it all you have not lost yourself. You are a caring individual that has not changed morally. You inspire me to be a humble, yet confident person because sometimes it feels like the two contradict. You have shown me that they do not have to.

Dear Jungkook,
BTS' golden maknae! It's weird because I am 5 years younger than you but I see you as the baby of the family, of the BTS ARMY family. Your passion is as clear as daylight, the love that you have for your craft is admirable! Your love and care for ARMY makes me so grateful to be apart of such a positive and conducive environment.  You inspire me to be a more supportive, caring sister, daughter and a more determined woman.

All-in-all, I love you all so much and I selfishly don't want you to go but I understand that if duty calls you are to honour it! I just wanted to say thank you: for all that you do and all that you are. You are a shining beacon of hope for so many and I am so grateful to share space on this planet with you. You make me want to be a better woman and contribute positively to the 🌎.  Please stay well, I know that PROOF Era is going to be legendary! Go get 'em, πŸ…!

All my love πŸ’“ 
Ruthy 🌈

No comments:

Let's Talk: Youth DayπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ + Father's Day: A dual celebration?

Good morning/afternoon/ evening, you beautiful people!  It is a chilly winter evening as I write to you all on June 16th. Today is a dual ho...