Saturday, June 4, 2022

Season 3 of Ruthy Zikhali is live!

Good morning/afternoon/evening,  you beautiful people!

It has been almost a year since I have been properly active as a writer and I sincerely  apologize. I felt that if I took time off it would clear my writer's block and I would be able to write more freely but indeed there are things in life that are required to be worked on, so here I am, reintroducing myself and ready to start over. 

My name is Ruthy Zikhali and I love writing, reading, animals and sleep! I update this blog every Saturday. My writing knows no genre and almost no topic is off limits. I write from my heart and about whatever I am going through and whatever touches my heart, not what is trendy or what the mainstream media talks about. 

My favorite boy band is BTS and my favorite girl group is Little Mix. I love singing, dancing and I throughly enjoy my own company. My favorite  color  is purple and yes, I borahae you! My favorite cartoon characters are Pinky Pie and Fluttershy from My Little Pony because I feel that I embody both of their characters. 

I am a South African 🇿🇦  youth and I am proud of my country! I hope to work to better its systems so that life can become better for all who live in our beautiful rainbow nation. I am passionate about the protection  of our wildlife and I hope to work nationally and continentally to protect species so that they can continue their important role in the circle of life. 

I am (almost) 20 years old and I am a first year marketing student at college, I aim to excel in my chosen field and make a positive contribution through my skills. 

Season 3 has officially begun, are you ready?

Question of the week: What are you  currently doing and do you love it?

All my love💜
Ruthy

No comments:

Let's Talk: Youth Day🇿🇦 + Father's Day: A dual celebration?

Good morning/afternoon/ evening, you beautiful people!  It is a chilly winter evening as I write to you all on June 16th. Today is a dual ho...