Sunday, September 11, 2022

Let's Talk: My Tips on how to make exam season a lot more bearable: Part 2

Good morning/afternoon/evening, you beauties 😘!

I am now going into my second week of exams and I have more tips to share!

1) Wash the night before
This may seem simple but it can save you a lot of time and stress, in case you overslept!
Prepare your outfit ahead of time to avoid  decision fatigue. The more systematic your life is around exam season, the less stress and burnout you will experience as a result. 

2) Don't try to diet during exam season, please!
Please learn from me!  You need your energy more than a smaller waist! I believe that the majority of your focus needs to be on your exams, sometimes opportunities come once in a lifetime and you need to be prepared to grab them with both hands. Weight loss, health and wellness are a journey, a life-long journey, not a week's quick fix. Do things slowly and steadily, you will eventually get there! I believe in you πŸ€—!

3) Don't play the comparison game, don't compete with another student
Believe me, it's really tempting to compare yourself to some else academically especially when you want to be the best. I truly believe that it's best to your best not the best, that's takes too much energy. Competition can be healthy, don't get me wrong but it can become toxic really quickly. When you are in a do or die situation, focus on yourself. Show up for yourself and do your very best, each and everyday it is so much more rewarding and practical for longevity than anything else.

4) Please do not pull all-nighters every night
If you are going to pull all nighters, don't do them constantly! Your health and safety come first, you cannot undo getting hit by a car or getting into a difficult position because of exhaustion. Your health and safety comes first, you can rebuild things from there. Please don't compromise your health for your grades.

5) Don't consume too much caffeine 
Be it coffee, energy drinks or cola. It's not good for your health in the long run because you will come crashing down and you cannot control when, so please take caffeine sparingly. Exam season can be very long!

That's it for this week's post, folks!
See ya next weekend! Study hard and make yourself proud, I know that we can get through it! 

P.S , it's almost Monday in Korea and I just wanted to take the opportunity to wish Namjoon a very happy 28th❤! Wishing you all the love, health and well-being, love. Thank you for all that you do for ARMY! SARANGHAE πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ!

All my love πŸ’œ 
Ruthy 



No comments:

Let's Talk: Youth DayπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ + Father's Day: A dual celebration?

Good morning/afternoon/ evening, you beautiful people!  It is a chilly winter evening as I write to you all on June 16th. Today is a dual ho...