Sunday, April 9, 2023

πŸ™πŸΌ ❤

Good morning/afternoon/evening, you beautiful people!

I hope and pray that you are all having a blessed Easter. I pray that during this Holy Week,  you remember that Jesus died for us all. I pray that you feel His unending and unfailing love ❤ for you. I pray that you feel His peace that surpasses all understanding. I pray that you feel love and comfort ❤ πŸ’•! 

I pray that you are able to forgive those who have hurt you but are firstly able to forgive yourself, for it all starts within. 

I pray that you find hope even though it seems gloomy and full of despair. I pray that you see Jesus' Hand of love and mercy throughout your day and your year, He died for me and He died for you! 

I was literally going to write about something else but a prayer during this time felt needed, so that's what I wrote!

May God bless us all, remember that you are loved by a powerful, merciful God. He sees every tear, every pain, every heartbreak and every shame. He more then sees it, He heals it too! Don't forget to go to Him. Sometimes I feel too sinful to pray,  too human and unworthy. During times like these remembering that a whole King, came down from His glorious throne to die in my place means that I can never be too much, my heartbreak too heavy nor my sorrow too gruesome.  So please don't hesitate, He has the whole world in the palm of His Hand but His ears are not too busy to hear us! 

I pray that God grants you His Peace. I love this word, peace. 

Have a blessed Sunday, for He is Risen! May our hopes and dreams rise as well!

All my love πŸ’“ 
Ruthy 

No comments:

Let's Talk: Youth DayπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡¦ + Father's Day: A dual celebration?

Good morning/afternoon/ evening, you beautiful people!  It is a chilly winter evening as I write to you all on June 16th. Today is a dual ho...