Sunday, August 27, 2023

Let's Talk: The end of August, Women's month and Spring Test Series ๐ŸŒธ

Good morning/afternoon/evening, you beautiful people! 


It's a beautiful warm, windy Sunday afternoon, spring is saying hi!

August is women's month in South Africa and I had to do a presentation for my Advertising and Promotions Project and Coca-Cola was my muse. I had to come up with a competition and a reason as to why people should buy a particular coke andhow it positively contributes to people's lives. While I was busy thinking what I was going to do. An idea came to me and it really stuck with me because I thought, what would really change the lives of my target market?

I then came up with the idea of partnering with UNISA, SAMSUNG, MTN with Coca-Cola being the main benefactor to help pay tuition fees until completion and gift the winners with data, airtime and laptop and cellphone, courtesy of MTN and SAMSUNG. UNISA wil award 9 provincial winners with an opportunity to go to university, night school or college. While all these wonderful ideas are unfortunately at this point in time fictional. It made me realize something. 

What's missing in society are not just opportunities but accessible opportunities. I hope to one day be able to help award opportunities to more who are in need of them, through my career in marketing. I would love to help companies take more coporate social responsibility. I truly love what I do and I am excited to see how it unfolds in the future! 

This is the last week before my exams start so a lot of studying and a lot less sleep will underway for me but it will be worth it in the end! ๐ŸŽ“❤️

I wish for you all to remain healthy, Friends! 
Don't forget to sleep, eat well, pray and take good care of yourself and those that you love. It's so easy to get caught up in our responsibilities that we neglect ourselves. Remember that you cannot give away what you do not have, you cannot pour from an empty cup.  

Let's enjoy the seasonal changes together and soak in the last week of winter!

Wishing you a magical and prosperous week ahead!
All my love ❤️
Ruthy


No comments:

Let's Talk: Youth Day๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ + Father's Day: A dual celebration?

Good morning/afternoon/ evening, you beautiful people!  It is a chilly winter evening as I write to you all on June 16th. Today is a dual ho...