Sunday, January 7, 2024

Season 5!!!

Good morning/afternoon/evening, you people! 
I am still in such shock and awe. My writing on the blog turns 5 this year and I cannot believe it! 

I have always loved writing and being able to do what I love for the past 5 years have been such a blessing to me. The immense joy and pride that I feel whenever I open my blogger app to write and the joy that I feel when I hit publish.

I want to thank you all. This journey has been quite an interesting one. I started this blog at 15 but I never had the courage to write, so I just sat with it for two whole years. In 2019 something just clicked for me, I love writing, I have a blog, why am I not writing? So, I just started and although I have been far from consistent, I have realized just how passionate I am about this. 

I view writing as being able to exercise my human right of freedom of speech. It also enables to connect with you and share my world. 

I don't know what season 5 has in store as I write as I go along and I take you along with me on this journey called, 'life.' 2024 will be a busy year, with it being my final year studying my course in Marketing and the road to another journey unfolds, as I plan and apply for next year's endeavors. I am looking forward to sharing this year with you, as I am working on a few projects and it's very exciting! 🩷

I am viewing this year as a year of purpose, to ask myself why I do what I do, do I love what I do, am I learning from my actions, do my actions bring God glory, do my actions bring me peace? 

So stay tuned! 

I upload every Sunday at 22:00 CAT!

All my love ♥️
Ruthy

No comments:

Let's Talk: Youth Day🇿🇦 + Father's Day: A dual celebration?

Good morning/afternoon/ evening, you beautiful people!  It is a chilly winter evening as I write to you all on June 16th. Today is a dual ho...