Spring Beginnings🌺 and Final Year Endings 👩‍🎓

Good morning/afternoon/evening, you beautiful people!
Winter has come back with a vengeance, unhappy with how warm its season was and so it is stealing some of spring's time to shine. ❄️ I actually enjoyed this winter because it was not so cold, little did I know that the cold had been postponed. I have not truly escaped!😂

Internal exams are finally over and I couldn't be more proud, relieved and grateful. I love internal exams because it shows me what I have to fine tune before I write my final exams. I wrote my last internal exams as a college student by God's Grace and I am in awe of God and how far He has brought me. Looking at the last (almost) three years of my life, shows me just loved I am by God! It has not been easy as nothing worthwhile ever is but it has been so worth it. If you have chosen to get educated, to be an academic please know that with determination, prayer and perseverance, you will get to your destination! I am rooting for you!
 Ke t'lo filha, moo ke eang teng and so will you❣️
( I will come, where I am going and so will you!) 

In light of Suicide Prevention Month, please don't forget to check in those you love. Don't just ask how they are, expecting to hear "fine." Be a listening ear, a warm smile and a soft place to fall. The world is too rough. Most of those who feel suicidal do not truly wish to die. They mostly wish for something to change or for life not feel the way that it does. Let's make checking in with those around us normal and safe. 


I have an exciting internship this spring break and I am so excited to embark on it. I pray that I learn a lot and have lots of fun! ❤️.

Today's post was quite short and I missed last week's post, which I apologize for. Exams were hectic and I was extremely tired and overwhelmed, something that I aim to change going into my next exam cycle!

I pray that you all stay warm in this weather and that you enjoy your week!

I love you all so dearly! 

Question of the week: How was your September? 


All my love❤️
Ruthy 

Comments

Popular Posts